Ngày đăng: 09/12/2016, 10:20
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ORGANIZATIONS.
1. Organizations and Organization Theory.
PART II: ORGANIZATIONAL PURPOSE AND STRUCTURAL DESIGN.
2. Strategy, Organization Design, and Effectiveness.
3. Fundamentals of Organization Structure.
PART III: OPEN SYSTEM DESIGN ELEMENTS.
4. The External Environment.
5. Interorganizational Relationships.
6. Designing Organizations for the International Environment.
PART IV: INTERNAL DESIGN ELEMENTS.
7. Manufacturing and Service Technologies.
8. Using Information Technology for Control and Coordination.
9. Organization Size, Life Cycle, and Decline.
PART V: MANAGING DYNAMIC PROCESSES.
10. Organizational Culture and Ethical Values.
11. Innovation and Change.
12. Decision-Making Processes.
13. Conflict, Power, and Politics.
Name Index. ... Essentials Change and complexity have major implications for organizations Organizational environment differs regarding uncertainty and resource dependence The goal for organizations is managing... department • Tasks are adjusted and redefined through teamwork • Less hierarchy of authority and control • Knowledge and control of tasks are located anywhere in the organization • Communication... Environment • Can directly affect many organizations • Has grown in importance • Distinction between foreign and domestic operations • All organizations face domestic and global uncertainty ©2013 Cengage
- Xem thêm -
Xem thêm: Organization theory and design 11e richard daft chapter 04, Organization theory and design 11e richard daft chapter 04, Organization theory and design 11e richard daft chapter 04